South Carolina Personal Injury Lawyers
Client Focused. Community Driven.(843) 744-4444 Free Consultation
As Seen On
For Our Award Winning Service
We Get Results
But Don't Take It From Us...
What Our Clients Say:
Cases We Handle
We are advocates for anyone in the community who has been hurt because of the actions of others. Being the victim of a personal injury accident is overwhelming. We are a client focused law firm.
Our experienced South Carolina personal injury lawyers can represent you if you have been hurt in a personal injury accident. David Aylor Law Offices is a team of experienced lawyers focusing on claims impacting individuals.
We strive for the best possible outcome for each client.
Contact us at (843) 548-1570 for a consultation regarding your claim.
Lawyers Representing Accident Victims in South Carolina
David Aylor has been building his law practice since 2007. His goal is to provide exceptional service for your situation and your legal needs. Through excellence in the law and dedication to clients, David Aylor Law Offices has grown to be a dynamic and experienced presence throughout the state.
Awards and Honors
We know that you’re looking for an experienced personal injury lawyer for your case. It’s our goal to customize our service to your unique needs.
Some of the awards and honors we’ve received are:
- Voted Best Law Firm – Charleston City Paper (2015, 2016, 2022)
- Voted Best Law Firm – Post & Courier (2022)
- Voted Best Personal Injury Attorney – Charleston City Paper (2022)
- Voted Best Personal Injury Attorney – Post & Courier (2018, 2022)
- Voted Best Criminal Defense Attorney – Charleston City Paper (2022)
- Voted Best Criminal Defense Attorney – Post & Courier (2022)
- Voted Best Attorney – Charleston City Paper (2022)
- Voted Best Attorney – Post & Courier (2022)
- Voted Workers Compensation Attorney – Charleston City Paper (2022)
- Leadership in Law Committee of SC Lawyers Weekly – Honoree
- Top 40 Under 40: South Carolina
- Elite Lawyer of the South – National Law Journal (2017)
- Super Lawyer (2022)
We’re proud to represent our community. If you’re a personal injury victim, we want to advocate for you. You may deserve financial compensation. Our lawyers fight for you until you have the compensation you deserve.
Our law firm focuses on claims impacting individuals. We take on the big corporations and the insurance companies.
There are many ways that personal injury accidents occur. Here are some of the types of claims we handle:
- Car accidents
- Truck, motorcycle and bus accidents
- Premises liability/Dangerous property conditions
- Chemical spills
- Defective products
- Medical malpractice
- Workers’ compensation
- Dog bites/Animal attacks
- Slip and falls
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Wrongful death
A personal injury is an accident that occurs because of someone else’s actions. Their actions don’t have to be on purpose – they just must be the party responsible for the accident. Our lawyers can review what happened to you and explore the potential value of your case.
What Should I Know After a Personal Injury Accident?
A personal injury accident can upend your life instantly. It can impact the entire family. It’s easy to feel overwhelmed and hopeless.
Our personal injury lawyers are here to help you in the aftermath of the accident. What does it mean to have the help of a personal injury lawyer? Here is what our lawyers want you to know:
- You may deserve financial compensation for the accident. You have serious losses – medical bills, lost income, the value of care that you provide for your family. It may be possible to receive payment for these losses.
- Receiving compensation doesn’t necessarily mean going to trial. Many people we meet are worried about taking the witness stand at a big, stressful trial. Know that most cases don’t go to trial. Most cases resolve through settlement. If your claim goes to trial, we ensure you’re fully prepared and confident.
- You’re in control of your claim. As the victim, you decide whether to accept a settlement or proceed to trial.
- The accident doesn’t have to be intentional. Most claims are based on negligence – or the absence of reasonable care. Just a lack of care that a reasonable person would use in the same situation is sufficient for legal liability. We can help you investigate who may be responsible for your case.
- Compensation may include pain and suffering. Financial losses are only part of the losses that you have when you are hurt in an injury accident. The losses that you have are personal. Your claim can include pain and suffering, emotional anguish, and other losses.
The purpose of a personal injury claim is for you to be made whole for what has happened. We can’t go back in time and prevent the accident, but we can put a fair value on your losses. The compensation you receive gives you justice as well as the financial relief that you deserve.
Personal Injury Lawyers Who Get Results
When you’re hurt in a personal injury accident, you expect – and need – results.
Here are some examples of our case results:
$325K – Our client was riding a bicycle. A driver failed to yield at an intersection. The driver struck our client. By carefully investigating liability coverage and the full extent of damages, our lawyers negotiated fair compensation of $325,000.
$300K – A child drowned at a private pool. Our lawyers pursued insurance coverage and helped the family claim compensation to honor their loved one.
$250K – A driver made a left turn in front of our client. The vehicle overturned. The victim sustained serious injuries to his knee. We built the claim to prove negligence and damages. Our clients received compensation in the amount of $250,000.
These are examples of results that we have achieved for personal injury victims just like you. Your case may be worth more – it may be worth less. Whatever the value of your damages and harms, our lawyers want you to have full compensation. South Carolina law allows you to claim economic and non-economic losses.
We can’t guarantee results in your case – but we can guarantee that we’ll use our experience and determination to pursue your rights. The best way to know the value of your case is to have a personalized consultation with our team.
Taking New Cases in South Carolina
Our lawyers are currently taking new cases in South Carolina. Our leader, David Aylor has extensive experience as a civil litigator including experience in the government sector. This range of experience has given him the insight into what truly makes a claim successful. He knows how to ensure that you’re treated fairly, giving you the advantage in the courtroom.
Law firm highlights include:
- Representation throughout South Carolina
- An experienced legal team devoted to individuals and families
- History of success in personal injury claims including handling court appearances and settlement negotiations
- Technological resources to present your case in a compelling way
- Our leader, David Aylor, clerked for a US Magistrate Judge, giving him insights into legal process and procedures
- David Aylor is admitted in the State of South Carolina and the U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina. He is also admitted to the U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, and the United States Supreme Court. Whatever your needs, our law firm can advocate for you throughout South Carolina
- Communication with our clients is very important to us. You can expect us to thoroughly explain each stage in the case and work together so that you feel fully confident and informed
We have built David Aylor Law Offices to provide all the resources that you need to get compensation for your personal injury claim. We are knowledgeable and experienced with the resources and focus that you need to make your claim a success. We invite you to contact us at (843) 548-1570 to see how we might help you with your case.
How Do I Get Compensation for a Personal Injury?
To get compensation for a personal injury, you must bring a claim. Even if legal liability is clear, you must take the appropriate steps to claim your compensation. Don’t sign a settlement without talking to our personal injury lawyers.
There are time limits for personal injury claims. Don’t wait to start your case. We can preserve the evidence, which can help us pursue your case efficiently. Our lawyers handle all the steps in the claims process beginning as soon as we start our representation in your case.
How Do I Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer in South Carolina?
To hire our South Carolina personal injury lawyers, contact us for a free consultation. At your consultation, we’ll get to know you and learn about what has happened to you. We may ask some questions to help us get more information. Then, we talk about how our representation works and what you might receive in compensation. It’s important to us that we answer all your questions. It’s our goal to be welcoming and professional.
If you choose to work with us, we can begin your case right away. We’ll sign a written agreement that explains exactly how our representation and fees work. Then, we’re your lawyers. We are always happy to speak with you throughout the case whenever you have a question. We are aggressive litigators – but we are professional and compassionate counsel for our personal injury clients.
Free Personal Injury Case Consultations
Begin your case with a free consultation with our personal injury team. There’s no obligation, and we’re happy to answer all your questions about your case and the legal process.
There is only a limited amount of time to file a claim, so contact us as soon as possible. We want to get right to work fighting for justice for you.
Contact David Aylor Law Offices today at (843) 548-1570.