North Charleston Personal Injury Lawyers
Client Focused. Community Driven.(843) 744-4444 Free Consultation
As Seen On
For Our Award Winning Service
We Get Results
But Don't Take It From Us...
What Our Clients Say:
Cases We Handle
Charleston Motorcycle Accident LawyerCharleston Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
If you have been hurt by the actions of others, David Aylor Law Offices can represent you in North Charleston, SC to claim financial compensation. We are the North Charleston personal injury attorney law firm that you can count on when you need help after a devastating injury.
Personal Injury Attorneys Serving North Charleston
Representing victims is what we do. A claim may be based on someone else’s actions or failure to act. The responsible party may be a person or a company. When you need help after an injury, our experienced attorneys are here to serve your interests in the North Charleston, South Carolina area.
Contact us today to talk about your case.
Accident and Injury Compensation in North Charleston
North Charleston personal injury laws allow victims to recover compensation when they are hurt by what others do. Sometimes, it is a matter of negligence, or someone not being as careful as they should have been. Our experienced legal team wants to get you the compensation you deserve.
See how our client-focused approach gets results. We can start your case today.
Types of Personal Injury Claims in North Charleston
Common personal injury claims that we handle in North Charleston include:
- Car and auto accidents
- Motorcycle crashes
- Trucking and commercial vehicle crashes
- Workplace incidents, construction accidents, worker’s compensation
- DUI/Driving offenses causing injury
- Dog bites and other animal attacks
- Toxic chemicals and exposure
- Product liability, malfunctioning and dangerous products
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Slip and falls, premises liability
- Wrongful death
Whatever your injury, our attorneys explore all the possibilities for you to receive compensation.
Call (843) 256-8400 for your consultation with our North Charleston personal injury attorneys.
Maximizing Results for Personal Injury Claims
Getting results in a personal injury claim is the result of diligent case preparation. Since 2007, our law firm has earned a reputation for providing thoughtful, experienced representation for deserving individuals and families. The results we have achieved for our clients reflect our dedication to your success.
Let us pursue your case while you recover from your injuries. We work to maximize your case results through a legal strategy that’s specific to your case.
Damages in North Charleston Personal Injury Claims
The damages that you receive in your injury claim should reflect your losses and harms. For many victims, their true losses extend far beyond a single doctor’s visit. You may have far-reaching economic and non-economic losses. All your losses should be compensated.
Direct financial losses are called economic losses. Economic losses may include:
- Medical treatment
- Physical therapy
- Prescription medication, over the counter medical expenses
- Lost income, reduced ability to earn over time
- Damaged property
- Other economic losses
Every personal injury victim knows that their losses are not just financial. You have endured physical pain.Your lifestyle has changed. These are very real losses, and you deserve compensation for them. These losses are called non-economic, because they are not direct, monetary losses.
Non-economic losses may include:
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional anguish
- Mental health injury and suffering
- Changed personal life, loss of lifestyle and companionship
- Scars, disfigurement and permanent physical injury
Valuing your damages is an important task in a personal injury case. Missing out on categories you deserve could mean getting too little in compensation. As your attorneys, we evaluate your damages and gather the evidence to prove them as part of your claim. We ensure that you get the fair value of your case.
North Charleston Personal Injury Attorneys Near You
We are proud to be the personal injury attorneys near you when you need us. Our attorneys take care of all the tasks in the case including:
- Determining legal liability and the responsible party
- Referring you to the right medical professionals to document and verify injuries, including the future implications of injuries
- Preparing and filing legal documents, following rules of legal procedure to advance the case
- Identifying and valuing damages
- Contacting witnesses, preparing testimony and building proof of legal liability
- Creating and advancing your legal strategy
- Representing you at all court appearances
- Ensuring that you understand the laws and what’s happening in the case
- Providing regular case updates, answering your questions
At David Aylor Law Offices, we work on your behalf. We also work with you so that you are fully involved throughout the process. We want you to feel confident in our services as your attorneys as we work for your compensation and the best possible result for you.
Why Choose Our North Charleston Law Firm?
Here are some reasons that people choose David Aylor Law Offices for their legal needs:
- Practicing since 2007
- Focus on victims and their families, advocating for victims in personal injury cases
- A track record of proven results in injury claims
- Voted “Best of Charleston” in 2020 and 2022 by readers of the Charleston City Paper
- Client-focused representation, developing a case plan for you and with you
- Knowledge of the laws and legal procedures, staying up to date on the latest developments in the law
- Open communication with you from start to finish
- Full-service representation including legal documents, court appearances and behind-the-scenes case preparation
Our friendly team focuses on getting results for you. We invite you to learn more about how we can help you pursue your case.
Our Law Office in North Charleston
4917 Centre Pointe Dr Suite 200
North Charleston, SC 29418
Our North Charleston offices are located near I-26. We are in the Centre Pointe commercial shopping and office area at the end of Center Pointe Dr. It is a gray and brick, multi-tone building. The building has our name and logo on it which are visible from I-26. We are in Suite 200.
Calls are answered 24/7. Our North Charleston offices are open 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday to Friday. Additional appointment times are available upon request.
Free Consultation – Serving You in North Charleston
If you have been hurt in a personal injury accident, you may deserve compensation. David Aylor Law Offices is a team of experienced professionals ready to pursue the compensation you deserve.
We offer no-obligation consultations. Meet David Aylor and our friendly team. See how our North Charleston personal injury attorneys can help you recover what you’re owed. Call (843) 256-8400 for your free consultation, and start your case today.