A driver that causes your motorcycle accident may be liable to pay you compensation. Our North Charleston motorcycle accident lawyers help victims seek compensation and justice. Contact us today for your consultation.
Representing Motorcycle Accident Victims in North Charleston
When you are looking for a motorcycle lawyer in North Charleston, we invite you to get to know our legal team at the David Aylor Law Offices. We are currently accepting new cases representing motorcycle accident victims.
If you were riding a bike, your right to compensation is the same as it is for any other vehicle driver. It can be frustrating to be treated unfairly by the insurance company. You may not even know if you’re being treated fairly or not. Our lawyers can investigate every aspect and represent your interests.
Contact us now for more information and a free consultation about your case.
Lawyers for Motorcycle Accident Victims
As lawyers for motorcycle accident victims, we appreciate the specific issues that motorcyclists face. We look at the steps needed for you to reach success.
Some ways that we may assist you with your claim are:
- Investigating who is at fault for the accident
- Determining who may be responsible for your claim
- Preserving evidence
- Ensuring your physical injuries are documented
- Identifying the value of the case
- Preparing court papers
- Speaking with the insurance companies
- Including damage to your bike and riding gear in your claim
- Addressing issues that are unique to motorcycle accident claims
- Negotiating your settlement or taking your case to trial
- Explaining each step along the way
The David Aylor Law Offices is a community driven law firm. We believe that motorcyclists are a vibrant part of our city life. It’s our goal to protect your rights as a part of that community. That’s the dedication we have each day as lawyers for motorcycle accident victims.
Causes of Motorcycle Crashes
The party responsible for causing a motorcycle crash must pay for damages. Too often, people aren’t as careful as they should be when there are motorcycles on the road. A motorcyclist has the right to fully use the lane. They may have the right of way at various times. Others must use reasonable care.
Causes that may make another driver liable for a motorcycle crash are:
- Not giving a motorcyclist full use of a lane
- Tailgating; not leaving enough following distance for the motorcyclist
- Opening a door in front of the motorcyclist
- Failing to respond to motorcyclist turn signals
- Not giving the motorcyclist the right of way when lawfully required
- Drunk driving, driving while intoxicated
- Driving at dangerous speeds
- Improper lane changes, failure to yield the right of way
- Distracted driving
Compensation for Motorcycle Accident Victims and Families
The compensation that you receive for your claim should fairly reflect your losses. For motorcyclists, damages are often high. Unlike motor vehicles, you do not have the protection of a large and heavy object around your person in the event of a crash. Brain damage is a common injury, along with broken bones and road rash. Riding gear is often expensive, and it can be damaged.
Crash compensation should cover all the things that you have lost in the accident. It wouldn’t be fair to simply compensate you for emergency room bills or even for vehicle damage alone. Compensation should consider long-term medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering, mental health damages and disfigurement. Even changes in lifestyle if your health prevents you from riding your bike should be considered.
Our lawyers know what compensation may be included to maximize your claim. As North Charleston motorcycle accident lawyers, we work diligently to ensure that your claim is complete.
The biking community in North Charleston
North Charleston boasts a vibrant biking community. Both residents and visitors are welcome to take part in the spirited tradition of riding in the city.
The city is host to Rockabillaque. There are several businesses catering to riders with motorcycle servicing, parts and riding gear. Restaurants are largely biker-friendly. There are community rides including the Confederate Heritage Ride. The community gives back including with the Buffalo Soldiers’ Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser.
South Carolina laws recognize the rights of motorcyclists to participate in this community. Accident laws protect their right to claim compensation when another person is responsible for an accident.
David Aylor Law Offices is proud to support this community. If you have been in an accident, it would be a privilege to represent you and your legal interests.
Why Choose Our Motorcycle Crash Lawyers?
The North Charleston community turns to David Aylor Law Offices for motorcycle accident legal representation. We represent victims – not the insurance companies. We know their tactics and how they try to deny people justice. Our law firm works on your behalf to fight back and pursue your compensation.
Reasons people choose our motorcycle crash lawyers:
- Results: Ultimately, you need results in your accident claim. You need compensation to get medical care and pay personal expenses. Your suffering should be recognized. There are many steps to pursue your claim. A legal strategy must be personalized. At David Aylor Law Offices, we have a history of getting results. We put our experience to work for you.
- Communication: It’s not enough just to file your legal claim. You need to know what is happening in the case at all times. Each step should be your informed choice, guided by our experienced counsel. We achieve success for our clients because we communicate throughout the case.
- Dedication: We see ourselves as an important part of the North Charleston motorcycling community. Enjoying all that North Charleston has to offer means having your legal rights protected when you are a motorcyclist in an accident. This dedication is what motivates us to pursue your case in full, each day. It is a privilege to represent our community, and we want to represent you, too.
Free Consultations – New Claims Starting Now
Start your case with a free consultation with our North Charleston motorcycle accident lawyers. David Aylor Law Offices is here when you need us. Don’t be a victim twice – start your case for compensation now.
Call or send us a message today!